Asian American Family Services is one of the leading organizations that provides linguistically and culturally competent services for anyone affected by mental health problems, whatever their age and wherever they live. We aim to enhance the mental health and social well-being of the Asian American community via:
- Screening and intake
- Information and referral
- Interpreting and translation services
- Employment Services
- Case management
- Rental Assistance (Project H.O.M.E.)
- Pathfinder Volunteer Program
We also offer a Healthy Family First Program, which feature:
- - Marriage education
- - Marriage enrichment
- - Parenting classes
- - Teen/couple/family relationship education
- A dynamic 7-session program that provides parents with education and skills, on how to live a harmonious family life and build the foundations for children’s success.
Call 713-600-9400 or email email@example.com for more information.